We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Corner shelves in every corner
- Wall shelf and set of materials
- A DIY bathroom shelf
- An organized shelf
- Towel rack: take the height!
1. Corner shelves in all cornersIn a small bathroom, every millimeter counts! Each corner represents a real space saving, and can be a good support for corner shelves. Especially if you place them in strategic places in the bathroom. Near the mirror and the sink? You can store toothbrushes, toothpaste, soaps or other beauty products. On a corner shelf installed in the entrance of the room, place clean, nicely folded towels. And then, we must not neglect our bathtub corners and showers! A stainless steel or plastic corner shelf can help you store all of your toiletries. Did you say practical? Obviously! Corner shelves can provide design side to your room. Wood, bamboo, with small storage lockers, each style has its own bathroom shelf ! You can even make them yourself. For a wooden corner shelf, you will need shelves, dowels and wood glue, varnish, wall mounting rods and a few tools. Once everything is assembled, all you have to do is install and enjoy!
2. Wall shelf and set of materials
3. A DIY bathroom shelf
4. An organized shelf
5. Towel rack: get high!Tired of the traditional hook fixed behind the door of your bathroom? No worries, there are several solutions to do dry your towels. To suspend them, you can simply recover an old wooden ladder, for a retro style. You will also find them in many decoration stores. The copper pipes, usually used for plumbing, can also turn into a Towel design and easy to manufacture. To build it, you will only need three pieces of copper pipe, as well as string, "S" hooks, scissors and a pipe cutter. And voila ! You will be able to hang several bath sheets, of different sizes and lengths, as well as storage baskets, for example. And if DIY is not really your strong point, do not panic: you can always opt for a towel rack "ready to use". At that time, you might as well choose a towel holder that is very simple, to attach to the wall. In bathroom without heating, a electric towel dryer, will warm your room at the same time as it will allow your towels not to stay wet for too long. You will gain comfort!
© Tia Borgsmidt You will understand: you do not need to do too much to create storage spaces in your bathroom. Install some wall or corner shelves, and voila! To add an impression of greater space, do not hesitate to choose warm lighting and paint your bathroom in soft and clear colors. Now you decide which style you want to adopt!